Associate professor, Department of Mathematics, Hokkaido University
In Bedlewo, Poland (Photo taken by Jiun-Chau Wang)
- Free probability (Aspects of complex analysis and combinatorics, in particular)
- Infinitely divisible distributions
- Combinatorics of graphs and posets
Naofumi Muraki allowed me to put his preprint on my webpage:
N. Muraki, Monotonic convolution and monotonic Lévy-Hinčin formula, preprint, 2000, 40pp.
- U. Franz, T. Hasebe and S. Schleissinger, Monotone increment processes, classical Markov processes and Loewner chains. arXiv:1811.02873
- T. Hasebe and F. Lehner, Cumulants, Spreadability and the Campbell-Baker-Hausdorff Series. arXiv:1711.00219
List of Publication
- T. Yamada et al., Topology optimization with geometrical feature constraints
based on the partial differential equation system for geometrical features
(Overhang constraints considering geometrical singularities in additive manufacturing), Transactions of the JSME (in Japanese), Vol.85, No.877, 2019. download
- T. Hasebe and Y. Ueda, Unimodality for free multiplicative convolution with free normal distributions on the unit circle, J. Operator Theory (special issue), to appear. arXiv:1903.05327
- T. Hasebe, T. Simon and M. Wang, Some properties of the free stable distributions,
Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré Probab. Stat., to appear. arXiv:1805.01133
- Y. Gu, T. Hasebe and P. Skoufranis, Bi-monotonic independence for pairs of algebras, J. Theoret. Probab., to appear.
- T. Hasebe and K. Szpojankowski, On free Generalized Inverse Gaussian distributions, Complex Analysis and Operator Theory 13 (2019), Issue 7, 3091-3116. arXiv:1710.04572
- T. Hasebe, N. Sakuma and S. Thorbjørnsen, The normal distribution is freely selfdecomposable, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, vol. 2019, Issue 6, 1758–1787. arXiv:1701.00409
- T. Hasebe, H.-W. Huang and J.-C. Wang, Limit theorems in bi-free probability theory, Probab. Theory Related Fields 172 (2018), Issue 3–4, 1081-1119.
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, Limit theorems for free Lévy processes, Electron. J. Probab. 23, no. 101 (2018), 36 pp. article is here.
- B. Collins, T. Hasebe and N. Sakuma, Free probability for purely discrete eigenvalues of random matrices, J. Math. Soc. Japan 70, No. 3 (2018), 1111-1150. arXiv:1512.08975
- T. Hasebe and Y. Ueda, Large time unimodality for classical and free Brownian motions with initial distributions, ALEA Lat. Am. J. Probab. Math. Stat. 15 (2018), 353-374. arXiv:1710.08240
- T. Hasebe, T. Miyatani and M. Yoshinaga, Euler characteristic reciprocity for chromatic, flow and order polynomials, Journal of Singularities 16 (2017), 212-227. arXiv:1601.00254
- T. Hasebe and S. Tsujie, Order quasisymmetric functions distinguish rooted trees, J. Algebraic Combin. 46 (2017), 499-515.
- T. Hasebe and N. Sakuma, Unimodality for free Lévy processes, Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré Probab. Stat. 53, No. 2 (2017), 916-936. arXiv:1508.01285
- M. Bożejko, W. Ejsmont and T. Hasebe, Noncommutative probability of type D, Internat. J. Math. 28, No. 2 (2017), 1750010 (30 pages). arXiv:1609.01049
- T. Hasebe and S. Thorbjørnsen, Unimodality of the freely selfdecomposable probability laws, J. Theoret. Probab. 29 (2016), Issue 3, 922-940. arXiv:1309.6776
- T. Hasebe, Free infinite divisibility for powers of random variables, ALEA Lat. Am. J. Probab. Math. Stat. 13 (2016), no. 1, 309-336.
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, Free subordination and Belinschi-Nica semigroup, Complex Anal. Oper. Theory 10, No. 3 (2016), 581-603. arXiv:1408.5983
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, Classical scale mixtures of Boolean stable laws, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 368 (2016), 4873-4905. arXiv:1405.2162
- N. Asai, M. Bożejko and T. Hasebe, Radial Bargmann representation for the Fock space of type B, J. Math. Phys. 57 (2016), 021702. arXiv:1512.08862
- T. Hasebe and N. Sakuma, Unimodality of Boolean and monotone stable distributions, Demonstr. Math. 48, No. 3 (2015), 424-439. arXiv:1403.2487
- M. Bożejko, W. Ejsmont and T. Hasebe, Fock space associated to Coxeter groups of type B, J. Funct. Anal. 269, No. 6 (2015), 1769-1795. arXiv:1411.7997
- O. Arizmendi, T. Hasebe, F. Lehner and C. Vargas, Relations between cumulants in noncommutative probability, Adv. Math. 282 (2015), 56-92. arXiv:1408.2977
- T. Hasebe, Free infinite divisibility for beta distributions and related ones, Electron. J. Probab. 19 (2014), No. 81, 1-33. arXiv:1305.0924 published ver.
- T. Hasebe and A. Kuznetsov, On free stable distributions, Electron. Commun. Probab. 19 (2014), No. 56, 1-12.
- T. Hasebe and H. Saigo, On operator-valued monotone independence, Nagoya Math. J. 215 (2014), 151-167. arXiv:1306.0137
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, Classical and free infinite divisibility for Boolean stable laws, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 142 (2014), 1621-1632.
- M. Bożejko and T. Hasebe, On free infinite divisibility for classical Meixner distributions, Probab. Math. Stat. 33, Fasc. 2 (2013), 363-375.
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, Semigroups related to additive and multiplicative, free and Boolean convolutions, Studia Math. 215 (2013), 157-185.
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, On a class of explicit Cauchy-Stieltjes transforms related to monotone stable and free Poisson laws, Bernoulli 19(5B) (2013), 2750-2767.
- T. Hasebe, Conditionally monotone independence II, Multiplicative convolutions and infinite divisibility, Compl. Anal. Oper. Theory 7 (2013), 115-134.
- O. Arizmendi, T. Hasebe and N. Sakuma, On the law of free subordinators, ALEA, Lat. Amer. J. Probab. Math. Stat. 10, No. 2 (2013), 271-291.
- T. Hasebe, Fourier and Cauchy-Stieltjes transforms of power laws including stable distributions, Internat.
J. Math. 23, No. 3 (2012), 1250041 (21 pages).
- T. Hasebe, Analytic continuations of Fourier and Stieltjes transforms and generalized moments of probability measures, J. Theoret.
Probab. 25, No. 3 (2012), 756-770. arXiv:1009.1510
- T. Hasebe and H. Saigo, Joint cumulants for natural independence, Electron. Commun. Probab. 16 (2011), 491-506. published ver.
- T. Hasebe and H. Saigo, The monotone cumulants, Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré Probab. Stat. 47, No. 4 (2011), 1160-1170.
- T. Hasebe, Differential independence via an associative product of infinitely many linear functionals, Colloq. Math. 124 (2011), 79-94.
- T. Hasebe, Conditionally monotone independence I, Independence, additive convolutions and related convolutions, Infin. Dimens. Anal. Quantum Probab. Relat. Top. 14, No. 3 (2011), 465-516. arXiv:0907.5473
- T. Hasebe, White noise analysis on manifolds and the energy representation of a gauge group, Infin. Dimens. Anal. Quantum Probab. Relat. Top. 13, No. 4 (2010), 619-627.
- T. Hasebe, Monotone convolution semigroups, Studia Math. 200 (2010), 175-199.
- T. Hasebe, Monotone convolution and monotone infinite divisibility from complex analytic viewpoints, Infin. Dimens. Anal. Quantum Probab. Relat. Top. 13, No. 1 (2010), 111-131.
- T. Hasebe, I. Ojima and H. Saigo, No zero divisor for Wick product in (S)*, Infin. Dimens. Anal. Quantum Probab. Relat. Top. 11, No. 2 (2008), 307-311.
- T. Hasebe, New associative product of three states generalizing free, monotone, anti-monotone, Boolean, conditionally free and conditionally monotone products, arXiv:1009.1505, to be revised thoroughly.
- T. Hasebe, Free infinite divisibility of measures with rational function densities, preprint, not to be published.
My email address is t + my family name + at + math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp