Associate professor, Department of Mathematics, Hokkaido University
In Bedlewo, Poland (Photo taken by Jiun-Chau Wang)
- Free probability (Aspects of complex analysis and combinatorics, in particular)
- Infinitely divisible distributions
- Combinatorics of graphs and posets
Naofumi Muraki allowed me to put his preprint on my webpage:
N. Muraki, Monotonic convolution and monotonic Lévy-Hinčin formula, preprint, 2000, 40pp.
- T. Hasebe and F. Lehner, Cumulants, Spreadability and the Campbell-Baker-Hausdorff Series. arXiv:1711.00219
- T. Hasebe and Y. Ueda, Large time unimodality for classical and free Brownian motions with initial distributions. arXiv:1710.08240
- T. Hasebe and K. Szpojankowski, On free Generalized Inverse Gaussian distributions. arXiv:1710.04572
- Y. Gu, T. Hasebe and P. Skoufranis, Bi-monotonic independence for pairs of algebras.
- T. Hasebe, H.-W. Huang and J.-C. Wang, Limit theorems in bi-free probability theory.
List of Publication
- B. Collins, T. Hasebe and N. Sakuma, Free probability for purely discrete eigenvalues of random matrices, J. Math. Soc. Japan, to appear. arXiv:1512.08975
- T. Hasebe, N. Sakuma and S. Thorbjørnsen, The normal distribution is freely selfdecomposable, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, to appear. arXiv:1701.00409
- T. Hasebe, T. Miyatani and M. Yoshinaga, Euler characteristic reciprocity for chromatic, flow and order polynomials, Journal of Singularities 16 (2017), 212-227. arXiv:1601.00254
- T. Hasebe and S. Tsujie, Order quasisymmetric functions distinguish rooted trees, J. Algebraic Combin. 46 (2017), 499-515.
- T. Hasebe and N. Sakuma, Unimodality for free Lévy processes, Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré Probab. Stat. 53, No. 2 (2017), 916-936. arXiv:1508.01285
- M. Bożejko, W. Ejsmont and T. Hasebe, Noncommutative probability of type D, Internat. J. Math. 28, No. 2 (2017), 1750010 (30 pages). arXiv:1609.01049
- T. Hasebe and S. Thorbjørnsen, Unimodality of the freely selfdecomposable probability laws, J. Theoret. Probab. 29 (2016), Issue 3, 922-940. arXiv:1309.6776
- T. Hasebe, Free infinite divisibility for powers of random variables, ALEA Lat. Am. J. Probab. Math. Stat. 13 (2016), no. 1, 309-336.
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, Free subordination and Belinschi-Nica semigroup, Complex Anal. Oper. Theory 10, No. 3 (2016), 581-603. arXiv:1408.5983
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, Classical scale mixtures of Boolean stable laws, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 368 (2016), 4873-4905. arXiv:1405.2162
- N. Asai, M. Bożejko and T. Hasebe, Radial Bargmann representation for the Fock space of type B, J. Math. Phys. 57 (2016), 021702. arXiv:1512.08862
- T. Hasebe and N. Sakuma, Unimodality of Boolean and monotone stable distributions, Demonstr. Math. 48, No. 3 (2015), 424-439. arXiv:1403.2487
- M. Bożejko, W. Ejsmont and T. Hasebe, Fock space associated to Coxeter groups of type B, J. Funct. Anal. 269, No. 6 (2015), 1769-1795. arXiv:1411.7997
- O. Arizmendi, T. Hasebe, F. Lehner and C. Vargas, Relations between cumulants in noncommutative probability, Adv. Math. 282 (2015), 56-92. arXiv:1408.2977
- T. Hasebe, Free infinite divisibility for beta distributions and related ones, Electron. J. Probab. 19 (2014), No. 81, 1-33. arXiv:1305.0924 published ver.
- T. Hasebe and A. Kuznetsov, On free stable distributions, Electron. Commun. Probab. 19 (2014), No. 56, 1-12.
- T. Hasebe and H. Saigo, On operator-valued monotone independence, Nagoya Math. J. 215 (2014), 151-167. arXiv:1306.0137
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, Classical and free infinite divisibility for Boolean stable laws, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 142 (2014), 1621-1632.
- M. Bożejko and T. Hasebe, On free infinite divisibility for classical Meixner distributions, Probab. Math. Stat. 33, Fasc. 2 (2013), 363-375.
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, Semigroups related to additive and multiplicative, free and Boolean convolutions, Studia Math. 215 (2013), 157-185.
- O. Arizmendi and T. Hasebe, On a class of explicit Cauchy-Stieltjes transforms related to monotone stable and free Poisson laws, Bernoulli 19(5B) (2013), 2750-2767.
- T. Hasebe, Conditionally monotone independence II, Multiplicative convolutions and infinite divisibility, Compl. Anal. Oper. Theory 7 (2013), 115-134.
- O. Arizmendi, T. Hasebe and N. Sakuma, On the law of free subordinators, ALEA, Lat. Amer. J. Probab. Math. Stat. 10, No. 2 (2013), 271-291.
- T. Hasebe, Fourier and Cauchy-Stieltjes transforms of power laws including stable distributions, Internat.
J. Math. 23, No. 3 (2012), 1250041 (21 pages).
- T. Hasebe, Analytic continuations of Fourier and Stieltjes transforms and generalized moments of probability measures, J. Theoret.
Probab. 25, No. 3 (2012), 756-770. arXiv:1009.1510
- T. Hasebe and H. Saigo, Joint cumulants for natural independence, Electron. Commun. Probab. 16 (2011), 491-506. published ver.
- T. Hasebe and H. Saigo, The monotone cumulants, Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré Probab. Stat. 47, No. 4 (2011), 1160-1170.
- T. Hasebe, Differential independence via an associative product of infinitely many linear functionals, Colloq. Math. 124 (2011), 79-94.
- T. Hasebe, Conditionally monotone independence I, Independence, additive convolutions and related convolutions, Infin. Dimens. Anal. Quantum Probab. Relat. Top. 14, No. 3 (2011), 465-516. arXiv:0907.5473
- T. Hasebe, White noise analysis on manifolds and the energy representation of a gauge group, Infin. Dimens. Anal. Quantum Probab. Relat. Top. 13, No. 4 (2010), 619-627.
- T. Hasebe, Monotone convolution semigroups, Studia Math. 200 (2010), 175-199.
- T. Hasebe, Monotone convolution and monotone infinite divisibility from complex analytic viewpoints, Infin. Dimens. Anal. Quantum Probab. Relat. Top. 13, No. 1 (2010), 111-131.
- T. Hasebe, I. Ojima and H. Saigo, No zero divisor for Wick product in (S)*, Infin. Dimens. Anal. Quantum Probab. Relat. Top. 11, No. 2 (2008), 307-311.
- T. Hasebe, New associative product of three states generalizing free, monotone, anti-monotone, Boolean, conditionally free and conditionally monotone products, arXiv:1009.1505, to be revised thoroughly.
- T. Hasebe, Free infinite divisibility of measures with rational function densities, preprint, not to be published.
My email address is t + my family name + at + math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp