A minisemester on evolution of interfaces,
Sapporo July 12- August 13, 2010
Registration and hotel
Please send the following information to cri “at mark ” math.sci.hokudai.ac.jp (Secretary: Ms. Kaneta, change “at mark ” to @) for the registration.
- 1. Name, affiliation, position
2. Date of arrival / departure
3. Field of research
In addition in case you have requests for the following, let us know.
5. Poster / short communication
6. Financial support (*)
7. Visa application / invitation letter (#)
(*) We have a limited number of financial supports which cover hotel fee and per diem. For Canadian citizens we have some additional budget through PIMS for international travel cost and local expenses.
(Application for financial support: first deadline - April 15, second deadline − May 15. Early application is advised.)
(#) We may ask additional information (such as list of publication or/and CV).
Many countries have visa exemption arrangement (see the list).
[Hotel and airline ticket]
- We have a block of hotel rooms reserved with the following prices:
Sapporo Aspen Hotel (single room, per person, with breakfast) 8,400JPY
Hotel Keihan Sapporo (single room, per person, with breakfast) 10,500JPY
Application deadline for hotel reservation: June 14
- If you would like an arrangement for a hotel room and airline ticket, please fill in the application form below and send it to the JTB directly by email or fax. » hotel and flight_en.xls