- Associate Professor
- Department of Mathematics
- Research Interest
- Mathematical physics, Functional analysis, Condensed matter physics
- Research Activities
I am trying to clarify various mathematical structures behind physical phenomena in the condensed matter physics by applying and cultivating methods of functional analysis.
-  T. Miyao, Ground state properties of the SSH model,
Journal of Statistical Physics, 149, 519-550, (2012).
-  T. Miyao and H. Spohn, Spectral analysis of the semi-relativistic
Journal of Functional Analysis, 256, 2123-2156, (2009).
-  M. Loss, T. Miyao and H. Spohn, Lowest energy states in
nonrelativistic QED: atoms and ions in motion,
Journal of Functional Analysis, 34, 689-717, (2007).
- Condensed matter physics, Operator inequality, Quantum field theory, Self-dual cone, Spectral analysis, Statistical physics
- Contact address for department administration