LI, Chun Biu
- Research Field
- Applied Mathematics
- Associate Professor
- Research Institute for Electronic Science
- Research Interest
- Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics, Biophysical System Modeling, Chemical Physics, Nonlinear Dynamics, Time Series Analysis.
- Research Activities
I am interested in developing and formulating new mathematical framework to understand the multiscale complex dynamics and structures of biophysical systems.
1. C.B. Li, A. Shojiguchi, M. Toda, and T. Komatsuzaki, Definability of No-return Transition States in High Energy Regime above Threshold,
Physical Review Letters, 97 (2006) 028302-028305
2. C.B. Li, H. Yang, T. Komatsuzaki, Multiscale Complex Network of Protein Conformational Fluctuation in Single-molecule Time Series,
Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences USA, 105 (2008) 536-541
3. N. Miyagawa, H. Teramoto, C.B. Li, T. Komatsuzaki, Decomposability of Multivariate Interactions, Complex Systems, 20 (2011) 165-179
- Chaos, Complex systems, Dynamical Origin of Chemical Reactions, Multiscale Dynamics, Pattern formation, Self-organized Structures, Single-Molecule Biophysics
- Contact address for department administration