The First China-Japan-Korea Joint Conference on Numerical Mathematics
The Second East Asia SIAM Symposium
Sapporo Convention Center
- << Registration Information >>
- The registration process can be done upon you arrival on-site. However, we recommend all the participants to register themselves in advance of the meeting, since the availabitily of the hotel rooms is limited around Hokkaido Area due to the high season.
The registration fee is 5000 Yen. It covers organizational costs
- book of abstract,
- conference kits,
- refreshments at the meeting site,
- << Registration>>
- The registration proceeds with the following three steps:
- download the registration form from this page, » Download (PDF)
- fill in the form, and
- email or fax it to the travel agency (Kinki Nippon Tourist).
The deadline for registration with this form is July 12.
- OFFICIAL TRAVEL AGENCY
Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd
Sapporo Div. Event & Convention
- E-mail :hkd-ec2(at)or.knt.co.jp
Fax : +81-11-280-2732
Mailing Address : Sapporo Panasonic bld. 4F, Kita 3 Jo, Nishi 1-1-1, Kita-Ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, 060-0003, Japan
The registration form includes the requests of
- the banquet (2000 Yen, on August 3)
- the poster session (free, on August 4)
- the excursion (5000 Yen, on August 7)
- the hotel reservation.
- << Banquet (August 3) >>
- The buffet-style banquet will be held at Sapporo Beer Garden from 18:30
to 20:30 on August 3, 2006. The banquet ticket costs 2000 Yen
for each participant.
- << Excursion (August 7) >>
- We plan to organize a bus tour going to Lake Toya, Mt. Usu(volcano)
and Noboribetu Onsen(Hot spring). You can see a beautiful scenery of Hokkaido.
The excusion fee is 5000 yen, including lunch.
- << Payment >>
- The payment of all the fee can be made by major credit cards. Bank transfer is available only for DOMESTIC particpants.